- Catch the Spirit
- Get Teed-Off in Marion County
- The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music
- Girlfriends Getaway
- Tackle the Waters of Marion County
- Follow the History Trail
- For The Kids or Kid-at-Heart
- Rollin’, Rollin’, Rollin…
- Take a Walk on the Wild Side
- Holiday Heritage Tour
- Have a Sweet Time in Marion County
- Rally the Troops and Come to Marion County
Date: Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 2:00 pm
Duration: 3 Hours
SAGEBRUSH Spaghetti Dinner
Sunday June 3 2012
We will be having a benefit Spaghetti Dinner for The Bunner Ridge Community Association Building Fund. There is a $10 charge for the dinner and music… Dinners will be served starting at noon with music by Rex Musgrove and the Knights of the Cross starting at 2pm
The Sagebrush Round-Up is located on Bunner Ridge near Fairmont W.V.
just six miles east of I-79 at exit 139.
We are smoke and alcohol free.
For more information please call, Bill at 301-334-8629 or check out our website at