- Catch the Spirit
- Get Teed-Off in Marion County
- The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music
- Girlfriends Getaway
- Tackle the Waters of Marion County
- Follow the History Trail
- For The Kids or Kid-at-Heart
- Rollin’, Rollin’, Rollin…
- Take a Walk on the Wild Side
- Holiday Heritage Tour
- Have a Sweet Time in Marion County
- Rally the Troops and Come to Marion County
Date: Sunday, June 12, 2011 - 12:00 - noon
Duration: 2 Hours
Mad Hatter Tea at the Woman's Club of Fairmont
12 - 2 second session 3-5
Cost is $10.00 for adults, $5.00 for
children under 12. Advance reservations can be made by calling
and leaving a message at 304-363-9414 or calling 304-366-3231 if you have questions.
A Madhatter's Tea will be served in
the Grand Dining Room of the Thomas & Annie Fleming Mansion.
Children will enjoy face painting, trying on hats & boa's, storytime,
special music on the Grand Piano,
special treats and our own MadHatter.
We look forward to fun, frolicking & food at the Woman's Club of Fairmont. Children of all ages are invited to attend.